Sunday, December 10, 2006

Romance

Mmmmmm...
I made beef stew the other night....to die for.
My kids love my beef stew.

I explained to my daughter, that I don't like to think I cook it, as much as I romance it. (I like to coax it along, bit by bit, add things here and there, let it simmer, or let it just sit for a bit, then come back and do some more.)

She rolled her eyes. I think she thinks I romance, romanticize everything.
And now as we face the end of the year, I am concerned that I won't be able to find a new Outhouses calendar for 2007.

"Would it really bother you, would you really be upset if you couldn't?" she asks.
Yes, I really think I would, honey
"Well, you are probably the only one who bought it, because you are crazy" (we laugh)


Yeah, that's right
crazy... like a fox!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

"Romancing food" what a wonderful description I couldn't agree with you more

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home