Sunday, October 29, 2006

October

I just love the fall. It is wicked! I think my senses feel heightened somehow.

My Outhouses calendar has a lovely photo for the month. An outhouse made of dark wooden shingles, with a pointed roof, surrounded by a forest of white birch trees, and a blanket of orange leaves on the ground. Luvly. It might be my favorite one yet.

And the quote it gives us to ponder...
"A man who would employ his life seriously must always act as
though he had a great many years ahead of him and order his time
as though he expected to die very soon."
- Jean-Jacques Ampere-

I suppose so, but I don't want to think about that right now... I'm gonna feel the fall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Annie

With you on this one. Autumn is my favourite time of year too. Crisp sunny days with an expolsion of colour in the trees. Wonderful

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home