Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OK...

So, it's still fall, election day, and having already cast my vote I swept up leaves in front of my house, then came in and looked at my Outhouses calendar.

Looks like a hot sunny fall afternoon., maybe late afternoon. A small dark green wooden outhouse with lazy shadows and wooden shingles on a pointed roof this time. It's very small but appears to fill the bill. But, a latch with a lock hanging on it, so one would need a key.

But I love the quote -

"Every true poet, independently of the ideas that come to
him from eternal truth, should contain the sum of the ideas of his time."
-Victor Hugo

Ahhh Victor

I seek these things among others. They make me feel alive. Hopefully, I do manage an interesting cross section, cause I love and am open to all of these kind of ideas. In any case, I enjoy tuning in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home