Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Zen

My dad is failing fast, and I am trying to find my inner zen and strength. I am flying down to Florida tomorrow to be with him, and my mom, for what I am sure will be a very emotional and poignant visit, so I am trying to find my inner Zen. Here is something I wrote about him on his birthday a few years back.

Full Moon Night

It was his birthday on Friday. I spoke to him on the phone, and he sounded pretty good. After we spoke he asked my mom for the phone again and said "Annie, I want you to come with me next month to go on the Rich People's March." ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lever said...

Heh, quite some character your dad :) They're great when they take you places that you never forget, places that are part of your make up, the basis of stories to pass on to your friends and your kids...

It's full moon again... sending some zen your way, Annie...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Annie Van Bergen said...

zen I will gladly accept it lever...

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home