Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paint Yer Toes and the Town! (or Happy Valentine's Day)

Yeah, Valentine's Day. I never did dig the forced feeling to it. I like genuine expression (which is not to say it can never coincide). I know how to be by myself (in fact I need it), to be my own best friend, and all that jazz

But for some reason, I found myself in a real funk today. Found myself wanting that kind of attention (today) - hearts and flowers, sweet nothings, romance, and passion. I started to wallow a bit and that bothered me. That's not like me. So, I decided, that while I didn't want to be in that state, I had to dignify the feelings. I decided to just live alongside of them..

Now what?
I decided to indulge myself in sensual delights. I took a LONG hot shower, and lotioned up. I ironed a pretty lavender shirt. I spritzed the shirt and immersed myself in the delectable Moon Petal Musk.
(which you can read about - Ah, But is it Worthy?)

Then, to continue in this vein, I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time, but enjoy.
I decided to paint my toes bright red:






One only knows where this can lead from here. Maybe I will go and get some champagne and flowers! Very worthy indeed.


Have a Happy Day Y'all


5 Comments:

Blogger WithinWithout said...

Yeah, it was about time you posted something else! As lovely as that baby pic was...

9:27 PM  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

Well, sorry, Annie, I thought I was posting that first comment to your last post, not this one.

I'm sorry you felt a little bit alone, but I'm happy you felt like you needed to go to town and paint your toenails red!

And mighty fine toenails they is!

There seven million or more souls in the Naked City you call home. I hope you find one of them.

:-)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Lever said...

Maybe that's what I should do next year... paint my toes red! LOL

Ah, OK, maybe not... I don't have any footwear to show off my rouged claws :D

2:25 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Annie

Truly beautiful toes

Pete
XX

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know my thoughts!!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home